Re: [BKARTS] Copyright Question

Good question Charles.  I am dealing with a copyright issue at the moment
and have contacted MaineLVA.org and am very pleased to be working with them.Try
this:
http://www.vlany.org/

Sally

--
http://www.sallythibault.com

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?

Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?

Gabrielle Roy (1909-1983)