Re: [BKARTS] 1948 Plastic Comb Binding

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
William Minter
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 1:16 PM
I guess one question is:   Are all modern spirals of the same 19
combs, or do different manufacturers use different configurations?

**I think it depends on the type of coil. This out fit has some 21-coil
http://www.filmsourceinc.net/binding_combs_velobind_3_ctg.html

**Some types of coil come in longer lengths - perhaps you could cut one
down??

Lee