Re: [BKARTS] Copyright Question

I think to a large extent it also depends upon whose work you dealing with. Tolkien and his publishers had a great number of problems with American printers who started reproducing Lord of the Rings without licence in the 60's and Christopher (his son) has been very diligent in pursuing what he and the family considers infringements. That said, I still bet you could "get away" with rebinding 100 books and reselling them with out any body even finding out.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca