Re: [BKARTS] Copyright

But since the author is not responsible for the format of the book, and has
no authorship of the format, I do wonder how this could be upheld by any
court. So far, it's untested.

Graham Moss (publisher, and designer of books, who thus owns the copyright
of the format).

Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England