Re: [BKARTS] Copyright

Another thought, I discussed this issue with some artist friends and one of
them mentioned that the project seemed more akin to purchasing a painting,
reframing it and reselling it. This of course is perfectly legal, does not
infringe on copyright of the artist, and is common practice in the art
world, including cleaning and refinishing the painting with more modern
protective coatings by some dealers.

Maria

O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O
       Maria Arango