Re: [BKARTS] Copyright- new twist on topic

Stay on eBay. If this is a clear infringement, which it sounds like it is,
they will act but are sometimes slow to do so.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/copyrights.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Also, notify the infringer directly via "contact seller about this item" and
ask them to stop or license the images properly from you (if you so desire
to even go that route). If they do not comply, you can get them kicked off
eBay as a seller

Richard Kegler
-----------------------------
P22 type foundry, Inc.