Re: [BKARTS] Copyright- new twist on topic

Thanks. We will stay on ebay. We did contact the first seller the etsy.com customer alerted us to. He's the one that took the "prove it to me" attitude and has not removed the item for sale. We're hoping (?) ebay will come through for us on that one. We've found the images elsewhere on ebay, which is what led us to the Thailand-based suspected wholesaler. We've contacted both ebay-australia and ebay-u.s.

Again, thanks for the encouragement that ebay may eventually do the right thing.

Julie