Re: [BKARTS] fish leather? not quite.....

I'm not sure about getting less expensive shipping from them, but I have ordered from this seller on ebay before and the postage rates are actually in line with what they are selling. I'm in the US and shipping was around $5 US

http://stores.ebay.com/Shop-and-Save-Online_Exotic-Leather_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ1594026QQftidZ2QQtZkm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jet Foncannon" <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] fish leather? not quite.....

I was just about to order a package of assorted glazed fish leathers from SeaLeatherWear.com. It looked like a really interesting product. I say "about to," because when I saw the postage rates, my will buckled. The rates were $70-$160, this for less than a pound of material. This is about the cost of the order itself.
Anyone else have this experience? Is there anyway to finesse the shipping cost?

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>