To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] fish leather? not quite.....

I was just about to order a package of assorted glazed fish leathers from SeaLeatherWear.com. It looked like a really interesting product. I say "about to," because when I saw the postage rates, my will buckled. The rates were $70-$160, this for less than a pound of material. This is about the cost of the order itself.
Anyone else have this experience? Is there anyway to finesse the shipping cost?

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>