Re: [BKARTS] fish leather? not quite.....

Jet Foncannon wrote:
I was just about to order a package of assorted glazed fish leathers from SeaLeatherWear.com. It looked like a really interesting product. I say "about to," because when I saw the postage rates, my will buckled. The rates were $70-$160, this for less than a pound of material. This is about the cost of the order itself.
Anyone else have this experience? Is there anyway to finesse the shipping cost?

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

I just checked with FedEx, if they offerdd 4 day ground it would only be $15.60 for a 1lb package. I don't know why they only offer "express" 1,2 or 3 day service. That's just craziness for shipping a 1lb package.