Re: [BKARTS] fish leather? not quite.....

This could be that they are shipping directly from another country? I
sometimes order woodcut supplies from Barenforum.org, who is really serving
as a bridge to suppliers from Japan and sometimes the shipping is more than
the items.

Other than that I can't think why they would charge that much and would stay
away from ordering.

Maria

O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O
       Maria Arango