[BKARTS] Talas Closeout items

Hi Everyone,

As we prepare for our upcoming move to Brooklyn we are doing some house
cleaning, and have put many new things up in the closeout section of our web
site.  This link will take you directly to the section online:
http://tinyurl.com/6l47cp

We will have more to come, and are adding items daily.

We will also be having our annual diary blocks soon, which are our pre-sewn
and printed calendar and address books.  They make great holiday gifts that
are easy to make, as all they need is to be cased in.  They are arriving
shortly from England, and will send a separate notice when they arrive.

Regards,
Aaron

Talas
20 West 20th Street