[BKARTS] culpa

I regret having beat up on SeaLeatherWear.com in a recent post. A closer examination of their website revealed that there are several much cheaper choices for postage for their products. (They won't get to you overnight, but I don't have to have them that quickly.)
In addition, because they forgot to enclose a bonus belt in the package (which I didn't want anyway), they gave me the postage for free.