[BKARTS] Book Central's Holiday Super Sale!!!

BOOK CENTRAL is having its first ever HOLIDAY SUPER SALE !!! Book Central carries
over 90 titles on book arts, papermaking, paper arts, children's arts and more!

This holiday season, all titles on Calligraphy, Rubber Stamping and Polymer Clay are being offered at a whopping 50% off of the everyday prices. Please visit our website
at www.bookartscentral.com and make your selections. The discount will be taken
at time of order - it is not shown, nor mentioned, on the website. Once your total
purchase reaches $50 (after discount is taken) you will receive a surprise bonus
gift. Sale is limited to stock on hand so act quickly.

All orders must be sent to Book Central via snail mail, phoned in or sent via email.
Despite the look of the website, it does not accept online payments (sorry about
that!). We accept Visa, Master Card, money orders and personal checks. If you call
and reach our answering service, please leave a detailed message. We are often out
of the office (this is a mail-order only business) but we will be happy to call
you back at your convenience. Please go ahead and let us know when you would like
us to call.

Happy Shopping!!!

Book Central
103 Cortona Drive