[BKARTS] standing orders

I would like to ask the community if you can enlighten me on the subject of
"standing orders" with special collections libraries. How prevalent or
acceptable is this practice? What type of discount is given? Is there an actual
contract or is an understanding?
Would any of you be so kind as to share your experience? Do you include
keepsakes or other materials created during the process of making your books?

Thank you
Maria

Memory Press