[BKARTS] The Gift of the Magi -- Special Christmas Offering

The Printery was honored to be featured in Richard Goodman's "Fine Presses" column in the September/October issue of Fine Books & Collections magazine. A photo of our special edition of O. Henry's  The Gift of the Magi was prominently  displayed on the first page of the article.

We have now added a seasonal touch to our website, www.theprinterybooks.com, featuring this timeless Christmas classic, and are offering special pricing for multiple copies. We hope that will entice you to buy a copy for yourself and also for gifts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at proprietor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Kay Michael and Virginia Kramer
The Printery