Re: [BKARTS] The Gift of the Magi -- Special Christmas Offering

Do you ever offer any of your printings to bookbinders in sheets?
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

The Printery wrote:
The Printery was honored to be featured in Richard Goodman's "Fine Presses" column in the September/October issue of Fine Books & Collections magazine. A photo of our special edition of O. Henry's The Gift of the Magi was prominently displayed on the first page of the article.

We have now added a seasonal touch to our website, www.theprinterybooks.com, featuring this timeless Christmas classic, and are offering special pricing for multiple copies. We hope that will entice you to buy a copy for yourself and also for gifts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at proprietor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Kay Michael and Virginia Kramer
The Printery

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>