Re: [BKARTS] [my Anglo-Saxon Riddle-Poems and illustrations on nycbigcitylit.com

Dear Karen.
	Hope you're well and hope you have a great Thanksgiving. You should have your
books any minute now. I shipped them last Thursday.
	Here's a link to Bigcitylit.com, which is featuring 12 of my riddle-poem translations
and illustrations. I'll be reading about 6 of them tomorrow night at Cornelia St. Cafe in the
City.  	http://www.bigcitylit.com/bigcitylit12.php?inc=fall08/twelve_12.
All best,