[BKARTS] Talas Diary Blocks

Our stock of 2009 diary blocks has just arrived!

The diaries feature the main UK & US holidays, important telephone numbers &
websites, year to view calendars (2008 and 2009) and a host of other handy
features.  These blocks have been sewn and glued, and all they require are
mull and to be cased into a cover.  They make great quick gifts for family
and friends.

You can find them on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/5smlmp

We are also for the first time featuring these diary blocks as a kit
containing mull, board, and paper necessary complete the casing in process.
This makes a great gift for the kids, or the budding bookbinder who isn't
sure what supplies are required.  These can be found at this address:
http://tinyurl.com/55nc3b
http://tinyurl.com/5wtjlh

Finally don't forget to keep checking back at our closeout section of our
web site, new stuff gets put up all the time!
http://tinyurl.com/6l47cp

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas