[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Adjustable creaser


Does anyone know where one may purchase an adjustable creaser?  It is to be
used for blind border lines on the covers of books.  

Fillets are the traditional tool to use for such blind lines.  However, we
are looking for something  which has been specifically designed for the
purpose.  We have such a tool here, but it is not adjustable, and makes only
a fixed width line.   We would prefer one which can make an adjustable line.

The adjustable creaser which Tandy sells needs modifying for book cover use,
and it is only good for cold work.  It is made with insufficient metal in
the body to hold enough heat whilst the tooling operation is in progress.  

Thank you, if anyone can advise.


             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
         See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.
         NOW ONLINE, The Bonefolder, Vol. 5, No. 1, Fall 2008 at

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]


Search BookArts Archives

This page last changed: November 25, 2008