[BKARTS] Vellum making on Prime Time TV

Last night on the Discovery Channel, on the program DIRTY JOBS, Mike Rohe visited Jesse Meyer at the PERGAMENA Studio to show the process of making goat and calf vellum. I only caught the tail end of the program, but I am sure that it will be rebroadcast at some point.
Mike does his usual great job of showing the viewer what's its like to get right in there, as well as expressing some of the challenges involved.
Yes, its a Dirty Job, but it is fascinating to see the entire process and the care that is in every skin.
There must be a way to find out when it will be shown again?
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020