[GBW] Fwd: [BKARTS] Vellum making on Prime Time TV

 >>>  it's back on at 10:00 tomorrow night (11/27/08) <<<

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Brian Maloney <b.maloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: November 26, 2008 10:54:03 AM EST
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Vellum making on Prime Time TV
>
> Bill, it says it's back on at 10:00 tomorrow night
> http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html?date=20081127.332
> Thanks for the tip, I'm looking forward to watching it.
> Cheers,
> Brian Maloney
> B4 Restoration
> Toronto
>
>> Last night on the Discovery Channel, on the program DIRTY JOBS, Mike
>> Rohe visited Jesse Meyer at the PERGAMENA Studio to show the
>> process of
>> making goat and calf vellum. I only caught the tail end of the
>> program,
>> but I am sure that it will be rebroadcast at some point.
>> Mike does his usual great job of showing the viewer what's its
>> like to
>> get right in there, as well as expressing some of the challenges
>> involved.
>> Yes, its a Dirty Job, but it is fascinating to see the entire process
>> and the care that is in every skin.
>> There must be a way to find out when it will be shown again?
>> Bill Minter

******************************

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020
Fax:   814-793-4045
Email:    wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GBW: The email list for GBW member communications

GBW Standards - October 16-18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
More info at http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/standards.shtml

The GBW website is supported and maintained by
Conservation OnLine http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw

To post messages, email to GBW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For problems, contact Eric Alstrom, List Manager:
gbwlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx