Re: [BKARTS] Vellum making on Prime Time TV

Hi Bill,

Just watched the vellum episode of Dirty Jobs.  Now I don't feel so bad
about the price I paid for a vellum skin at the GBW event in Toronto.
Thanks for the heads-up on this wonderful show. All binders should watch it!

Regards,

John MacKrell
---
(734) 604-0992