Re: [BKARTS] Vellum making on Prime Time TV

Dec 02,
8:00pm
60 min(s)
*Dirty Jobs*
/Vellum Maker/

Mike travels to Yakama, Washington to harvest hops, the main ingr

www.discover.com/dirtyjobs or download the podcast off itunes, but that doesn't look like it's update as frequent as the show is, at least not keeping up with the episodes... So you'd prolly have to wait a bit for it..

Jim

John MacKrell wrote:
Hi Bill,

Just watched the vellum episode of Dirty Jobs.  Now I don't feel so bad
about the price I paid for a vellum skin at the GBW event in Toronto.
Thanks for the heads-up on this wonderful show. All binders should watch it!

Regards,

John MacKrell
---
(734) 604-0992