[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for December

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

It's the First of December, and so the December edition of our ongoing Convivio Book of Days project is now posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just follow the links for the Book of Days once you're there and you're on your way. We turn out attentions this month to the life work of Wilson "Snowflake" Bentley, who photographed thousands and thousands of snowflakes that fell at his Vermont farm over the course of fifty years--thousands and thousands of fleeting images captured, images otherwise unseen and lost forever.

Enjoy, with our good wishes.
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*