Re: [BKARTS] Catalog available

I would like it!

Kim Byerly   Please contact me at kbyerly@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lavinia
Adler
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:35 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Catalog available

Catalog of fine bindings from the 1988 "Exposition internationale de
reliure d'art" in Montreal. Eighty-one pages, 24 being in color. It's
yours for $5.00 including postage. If someone outside the U.S. claims it
first, I'll have to recalculate to cover the extra postage.  Anyone
interested?

Lavinia  (continuing to lighten my bookshelf's load)

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>