Re: [BKARTS] book photography

There are lots of helpful tips at the "benefits" section of http://www.ezcube.com . I received one of these small light diffuse boxes with the table top lights from Santa last year and it's worked great. They're geared towards ebay sellers, so there are dozens of specific kits for particular items, but you can buy parts separately too. I ended up purchasing a larger gradiated background sheet from a photo supply store and often just use it on a table top without the box.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

After trying, unsuccessfully, to get good digital photos of my books using standard lights and homemade back drops I am ready to invest in some decent equipment.