Re: [BKARTS] book photography

After experimenting with a number of different ways of photographing my
books, I actually found that what worked best for me was to set up a table
next to a big window and use natural daylight for my photos. Then I use
Picnik photo editing to touch them up. Picnik is free and easy to use--you
can find it here:

http://www.picnik.com/

Good luck--
Barbara