Re: [BKARTS] professionally moving a press...

In NYC, we paid $1500 to move 2 Vandercooks one from a ground floor store front in
Brooklyn to a Manhattan location about 5 miles away with a ramp and frieght elevator.
And then to move a smaller Vandercook from the same Manhattan location to the same
Brooklyn location. He was a mover who specialized in moving presses with a great
reputation in the area.

--Cara