From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
carmela275@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:03 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] professionally moving a press...

Hello All,

Just a question to throw out there from those of you experienced in
this......

Can
anyone chime in and let me know how much they've paid (or what they
think it might cost) to hire professional movers to move a press (a
vandercook) from one basement into  another?  I know that the basement
thing makes it more expensive.  Also, the press I'm looking at is just
in the next town over, so it's really close to me.  Just trying to get
some ideas, since I know that these presses weight about 1200 lbs,
correct?

Thanks!

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>