[BKARTS] Need contact info for mover in Indiana

I've been told that there's a man named Ragan in Sweester, Indiana who
moves presses.  Anybody have the contact information for this person?

Thanks in advance!

I'm in Chicago by the way, and I'm looking for a mover, if anyone knows of anybody in this area with experience moving presses.