Re: [BKARTS] Need contact info for mover in Indiana

Ed Regan and Ed, Jr., Rensselaer, Indiana

On 12/3/08 1:25 PM, "carmela275@xxxxxxxxx" <carmela275@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been told that there's a man named Ragan in Sweester, Indiana who
moves presses.  Anybody have the contact information for this person?

Thanks in advance!

I'm in Chicago by the way, and I'm looking for a mover, if anyone knows of anybody in this area with experience moving presses.

         See <http://www.philobiblon.com><http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder><http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>