Re: [BKARTS] Need contact info for mover in Indiana

Brad --

Fritzsche Trucking Co.
3638 N Hamilton Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
773-525-3565

They moved 2 platens (12x18, 10x15) and a large composing table out
through a storefront window and into my garage. The move out was
tricky as it could not be done with a crane. They did everything with
hand-jacks, 4x4s and pipes, then finally the winch on the truck. Just
2 guys, it was impressive.

Not sure if they had ever moved a press before, but they did a great job.

-- John