Re: [BKARTS] Clairefontaine Paper

Charles LaFountain wrote:
 I have had a request for a custom journal utilizing Clairefontaine
 paper that will be gifted to a writer. Can anyone direct me to a
 source of cut sheet Clairefontaine papers? I have done some research,
 but have only found pads and pre bound notebooks.

Hi,

How about

http://www.clairefontaine.com/Homepage.html

or