Re: [BKARTS] Need contact info for mover in Indiana

Thanks everyone!  I contacted Ed and it looks like that's who we'll go with.  I really appreciate all the input and help!

________________________________
From: Greg Corrigan <gregorycorrigan@xxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:26:04 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Need contact info for mover in Indiana

I do know of an excellent and very experienced press mover in Rensselear, Indiana, named Ed Regan. Rensselear, Indiana, is in north-west Indiana; not that far from Chicago. His phone number is: (219) 866-5500.

Gregory R. Corrigan

Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum
1619 Jefferson Street
Two Rivers, WI  54241-3066