[BKARTS] seeking images of artists books for lecture

I'm presenting a talk emphasizing artists' books crafted with materials that inform content in a particularly thoughtful or unusual way. My archive of images is getting outdated. If you have images of work that fits this criteria and that I could use for my lecture please email me (aliciabailey@xxxxxxx) and I'll give you instruction on how to best get the images to me
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IMAGES TO ME -

Thanks!
Alicia Bailey
aliciabailey@xxxxxxx