From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alicia
Bailey
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 2:48 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] seeking images of artists books for lecture

I'm presenting a talk emphasizing artists' books crafted with
materials that inform content in a particularly thoughtful or unusual
way. My archive of images is getting outdated. If you have images of
work that fits this criteria and that I could use for my lecture
please email me (aliciabailey@xxxxxxx) and I'll give you instruction
on how to best get the images to me
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IMAGES TO ME -

Thanks!