Re: [BKARTS] ANNUAL PRESS SALE AT ARNOLD GRUMMER WITH NEW NIPPING PRESS

Oh, go for it. ;-)

p.

ps. I earn nothing on them, just really like using them, and the company.

This is really beautiful. Makes me wish I did not already have a press.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>