Re: [BKARTS] Topophilia - second email

Tara,
Attached is the pdf version. That is how I will send the prospectus to all interested artists. Please let me know if you have trouble opening this.
Thanks for your interest in Topophilia, and we look forward to your images,
Charlotte
On Friday, December 05, 2008  1:26 PM, Tara O'Brien wrote:

>Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:26:10 -0500
>From: Tara O'Brien
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>cc:
>Subject: [BKARTS] Topophilia - second email
>
>Hi - Sorry, just realized you be sending hard copies rather than a pdf.
>Here's all of my contact info - Tara O'Brien 32 North 40th StPhiladlephia,
>PA 19104inkfishpress@xxxxxxxx Thanks again, Tara

985-549-2568; cell: 404-784-6880
SLU 1038,Hammond,LA 70402-0388
Charlotte.Collins@xxxxxxxx