[BKARTS] Book Central - Buy One Get One FREE Sale

BOOK CENTRAL is having a holiday Buy One Get One FREE Sale!!! Book Central carries
over 90 titles on book arts, papermaking, paper arts, children's arts and more!

Through December 31st, buy one book at regular price and get the second book FREE (equal or lesser value). Please visit our website at www.bookartscentral.com and make your selections.

Discount will be taken at time of order - this Sale is not shown, nor mentioned, on the website. Once your total purchase reaches $50 (after discount is taken) you will receive a surprise bonus
gift. Sale is limited to stock on hand so act quickly.

Shipping charges (Priority Mail) are $5 for the first book and $2 for each additional book (including free books).

All orders must be sent to Book Central via snail mail, phoned in or sent via email.
Despite the look of the website, it does not accept online payments (sorry about
that!). We accept Visa, Master Card, money orders and personal checks. If you call
and reach our voicemail system, please leave a detailed message. We are often out
of the office (this is a mail-order only business) but we will be happy to call
you back at your convenience. Please go ahead and let us know when you would like
us to call.

Happy Shopping!!!

Book Central
103 Cortona Drive