[BKARTS] pecia questionnaire

Dear members,

Thank you to all those colleagues who have taken part in the questionnaire (now 160). The results will soon be available to view online, accessible with a password.
Thanks also to all those who are interested in joining our online community, who are interested in medieval manuscripts and books, the history of old libraries, and everything to do with bookmaking in the Middle Ages.
Please tell your colleagues about our site and work.

With best wishes

PECIA
Jean-Luc DEUFFIC
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pecia/contact_211.htm