[BKARTS] Music Manuscript Paper in the UK

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a supplier of music manuscript paper in the UK, either as single leaves or as a ready-to-bind book block. I've sent enquiries to Shepherds (Falkiners), Russells and Talas. The only thing I've been able to find is a ready-to-bind block from Hollanders in the USA, but the shipping costs are prohibitive at $49.00!

Many thanks in advance for any 'yea' or 'nay's. (And a thank you for all the informative discussion I've been enjoying and learning from on the list so far.)

Susan Green