Re: [BKARTS] web sighte'

hey dude motoring in the uk. just left from philips and dorothy's what a mindblower. off to find my way to oxford. only crashed the car once so far. more soon. j

Quoting "Timothy C. Ely" <AXT1221@xxxxxxx>:

Hi All--Though far from complete, you might wish to visit my site at:

http://www.timothyely.com/

things are constantly changing --new material shows up when it does. Hope you
enjoy it!

Best wishes for a deep winter-

T. Ely

************** Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&amp;icid=aolcom40vanity&amp;ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)

                <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>