Re: [BKARTS] Music Manuscript Paper in the UK

Susan,

If you search Amazon UK for "music manuscript paper" you get a okay
selection of bound and loose sheets.

You might consider printing your own. There's a good deal of flexibility in
format at this website:
http://www.blanksheetmusic.net/
It seems to be limited to letter size layout (which is all I've ever
needed), but you print to PDF, you can then scale to fit in a page-layout
program.

A UK-oriented music manuscript paper source:
http://www.musicteachers.co.uk/resources/

HTH

Regards,

Beth Lee