Re: [BKARTS] Music Manuscript Paper in the UK

Hello Susan,

You will probably have better luck finding paper at a good music store.  The
other option is to find someone with a copy of one of the musical score
programs such as Sibelious or Finale and have them print the size of sheet
with the number of staves (with or without Clefs) you want.  They can print
to a PDF, then you can print as many sheets as you need on whatever paper
you like.  A more laborious option is to set up the staves as sets of
parallel lines in a drawing program and print them.

Enjoy,

John MacKrell
---
Ann Arbor, Michigan