Re: [BKARTS] Music Manuscript Paper in the UK

Hollanders gets their book blocks from a company called Diarpell in Italy.
You can buy the same ready-to-bind block of music paper for € 4,15 at
Diarpell's online site.
They mostly sell wholesale, but have a section of their site called "create
your own" where you can buy single book blocks. You can find their music
paper here:
http://www.diarpell.it/hobby-e-cartonaggio_en.asp?h=1&articolo=AZ5188
Barbara

--