Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding / conservation repair suppliers in Italy

You can't persuade them to ship YOU there instead? ; ) Wouldn't that be nice?

Happy holidays, all!

Kathy G

On Dec 8, 2008, at 8:17 AM, Peter D Verheyen wrote:

I am being asked to coordinate some sort of book repair operation for
Syracuse University Library's Florence, Italy based library. As shipping
supplies is going to get rather expensive, I'd like to inquire as to
whether anyone has any larger binding supply sources in Italy, a library
binding type supplier being preferred to those catering to the hobby
binder or tourist type.

Many thanks, Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Head of Preservation and Conservation
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
315.443.9756
<pdverhey@xxxxxxx <mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxx> >
<http://library.syr.edu/information/preservation
<http://library.syr.edu/information/preservation> >

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ - Edmund Burke