Re: [BKARTS] Topophilia - second email

All,
You cannot attach to list serves. Please send your request to :
charlotte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Charlotte Lowry Collins, Director
 Northshore School of the Arts
Southeastern Louisiana University
Charlotte.Collins@xxxxxxxx
985-549-2568
404-784-6880
SLU 10388
Hammond, LA 70402
www.selu.edu/nsa

On Dec 7, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Maria Winkler wrote:

Where is the pdf version, please?

Thanks,
Maria

At 11:20 AM -0600 12/6/08, Paula Curran wrote:
I didn't see a .pdf attached.

Paula

Tara,
Attached is the pdf version. That is how I will send the prospectus to all interested artists. Please let me know if you have trouble opening this.
Thanks for your interest in Topophilia, and we look forward to your images,
Charlotte