[BKARTS] Deacidification question

Question concerning deacidification solutions:
I am currently using the Bookkeeper Sray System utilizing the gallon jugs of
Bookkeeper solution and the 2-gallon compressor/tank/sprayer combo.  Does
anyone have experience with using the Paper Saver brand deacidification
solution in the Bookkeeper Spray System?

To this point I've only ever used Bookkeeper.  Any pros and cons when it
comes to Paper Saver?  It's substantially more affordable, and might
consider the switch, pending I'm not loosing out in the long run.

Thanks in advance...

Michael Atha
Restoration Books
Bindery & Fine Press