Re: [BKARTS] Deacidification question

Hi Michael,
I would suggest that you have a look at the Paper Saver FAQ at http://www.scrapbook-archivers.com/faq.html Ans see if your system will work with what PS needs. It has to be periodically agitated for one thing.
ALso I have found the people there really good to get answers from I have called them.
Provenance LLC 935 Pardee Street Berkeley, CA 94710-2623
510-649-1010 Toll Free 877-829-7372

Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Michael Atha wrote:
Question concerning deacidification solutions:
I am currently using the Bookkeeper Sray System utilizing the gallon jugs of
Bookkeeper solution and the 2-gallon compressor/tank/sprayer combo.  Does
anyone have experience with using the Paper Saver brand deacidification
solution in the Bookkeeper Spray System?

To this point I've only ever used Bookkeeper.  Any pros and cons when it
comes to Paper Saver?  It's substantially more affordable, and might
consider the switch, pending I'm not loosing out in the long run.

Thanks in advance...

Michael Atha
Restoration Books
Bindery & Fine Press